All information is received from ARMA and other roofing manufactures
Why Should You Call Chatham Property Maintenance For Your Roof Cleaning?
- We only use standard procedures recommended by the roofing manufacturer
- We have safely cleaned hundreds of in Savannah, Pooler, Tybee Island, Richmond Hill, and Rincon areas of Georgia and also Hilton Head Island and Bluffton South Carolina
- We use a non-pressure safe roof cleaning process
- Can you imagine getting on your roof with a pump up sprayer, trying to spray one gallon at a time, while pumping your pump up sprayer and not falling off? Neither can we this is why we use only professional roof cleaning equipment.
- WE NEVER USE PRESSURE TO CLEAN YOUR ROOF
Can I clean my Roof Myself?
- Yes, of course give it a try this will only make you appreciate us more once you give us a call. We have cleaned quite a few roofs of clients who had tried to do it themselves. We find these to be excellent clients, because they realize roof cleaning is not as easy as we make it appear.
Do you use Bleach?
- Yes, as you can see from the ARMA standards this is what is recommended for cleaning shingle roofs?
Why Don’t You Use Echo Friendly Roof Cleaning Chemicals?
- There is no such thing as an Echo Friendly Chemical, only an Echo Friendly process. Too much water can be hazardous. Read More+
- We follow the standards of the roofing manufacturer. These other processes may void your warranty.
Chatham Property Maintenance provides free no hassle roof cleaning estimates, call or text us today for your free quote. 912-998-3832