Pressure Cleaning Services Preparation
How To Prepare Your House For A Power Washing From Pressure Washing – Savannah
Pressure Washing – Savannah GA wants to make sure that your home and surrounding property are protected while we work. We have created our pressure cleaning services preparation guide for our clients convience. Take note to the sections that apply to the type of pressure washing needs your home or business has. This pressure cleaning preparation guide helps us keep our pressure cleaning prices affordable to all our clients.
- Please park all vehicles at-least twenty feet from areas to be pressure washed.
- Please make sure all windows are locked and doors are completely closed. Please notify us before we start if you know of any leaking doors or windows so we can use special care around that area to prevent any water from entering your home.
- Please move any potted plants close to the house at least 20 feet from the house. If your home has a screened in porch, please remove all items on the porch and most importantly any fabric that bleach will discolor or ruin.
- Please remove any screens on your porch (should you want the house power washed without them.) The best way to remove screens before power washing is from the inside of the house.
- Simply slide the window up and pop the screen lose. Then, slide it through the window and inside the house. This will also help you from getting the screens mixed up as it will be placed right inside the corresponding window.
Getting ready to have your deck power washed. Please remove all items from your deck prior to power washing. If you do have heavy deck furniture that you are unable to move, we can more than likely work around this, but please consult with one of our Power Washing experts first.
If your deck furniture has fabric, please remove all the cushions, pillows, padding, and other items before we power wash. Our power washers have fluid that contains bleach that will discolor and possibly ruin your items.
When preparing your driveway to be power washed, make sure there is nothing on the driveway or surface that is to be cleaned. Please move all vehicles, potted plants, etc. prior to your driveway power washing services.
Chatham Property Maintenance requires 24-hour notice on cancellations or rescheduling. When you have set a schedule with us, it is an agreement for service, and you have agreed to our company policy with regard to the outline below. Please understand that it requires time and expense to plan a pressure washing project and arrive at your location. The following fees apply:
Cancellations: $25.00 fee
If you reschedule within 7 days – we will, however, do our best to add your cancellation fee into your service fee. Due to our workload, we encourage our customer to ensure that their properties are prepared that our technicians may work as efficiently as possible during this process.
Pressure Washing – Savannah GA is not responsible for the following:
- Mold underneath caulking
- Windows left open (we will avoid that area if you are not home)
- Water seepage through doors/windows/sliding glass doors / Stained fabrics or floors (please check the interior of your home after service is completed and wipe up any water) (If you have water seepage you have a bigger issue, that is not caused by our service)
- Black streaks on gutter exteriors (these can be removed by CPM as an extra service)
- Pre-existing broken or cracked windows/seals on windows
- Light fixtures/electrical outlets/gfci switches that short out. (If you have had a breaker or GFCI trip, you just need to reset it)
- Work that we cannot get to due to locked gates, shrubs against property preventing access, outdoor pets, cars in the driveway or trash
- We may require that in order to secure the safety of our crew while on your roof, that we tie onto chimneys or roof vents.
- Stains and sealers and any materials purchased for a job belong solely to Chatham Property Maintenance, and it is up to the discretion of the owner of CPM to release any overage to the customer.
- We will back up any time-sensitive wear warranties expressed on sealers stains and paints, but not beyond what is stated on the containers.
Pressure Washing – Savannah GA